Advanced Technology and Techniques
Leading the Way in Restoration Innovation
At SERVPRO of Federal Way, we're at the forefront of property restoration, harnessing advanced technology and expertise for swift recovery. With a commitment to industry standards set by the IICRC, we bring precision and accuracy to our practices.
Our high-tech arsenal includes infrared cameras, moisture detectors, hygrometers, and more, ensuring precise moisture assessment. Industrial-grade air movers and dehumidifiers swiftly eliminate residual moisture, preventing surface damage.
We tackle stubborn odors with specialized machines, enhancing air quality during restoration. Using OSHA-approved cleaning agents, we sanitize and remove contaminants while controlling excessive moisture odors and inhibiting harmful microorganism growth.
Experience restoration excellence with SERVPRO of Federal Way. Contact us today to witness the power of innovation in action.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.